Approaches used: NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Coaching and Counselling Skills, Hypnotherapy, TFT (Thought Field Therapy), Psychotherapy, Training Courses, Executive Coaching and Development, and Business Strategies.
Areas Covered: Winchester Hampshire Alton Basingstoke Romsey Southampton Alresford Andover Bishops Waltham Bournemouth Poole Brighton West Sussex Salisbury Fareham New Milton Lymington Lyndhurst Kings Worthy Ringwood Newbury Reading Portsmouth Westminster Mayfair Kensington Chelsea Knightsbridge Marylebone Central London Harley Street United Kingdom UK Southern England Camden Greenwich Hackney Hammersmith Fulham Islington Lambeth Lewisham Southwark Tower Hamlets Wandsworth Barking and Dagenham Barnet Bexley Brent Bromley Croydon Ealing Enfield Haringey Harrow Havering Hillingdon Hounslow Kingston upon Thames Merton Newham Redbridge Richmond upon Thames Sutton Waltham Forest Bayswater Belgravia Bloomsbury Clerkenwell The City Holborn Mayfair Paddington Pimlico Soho St. James's Trafalgar Square St. John's Wood The West End Whitehall Euston Hampstead Highgate Kentish Town Kings Cross Stoke Newington St. Pancras Wembley W1G SO24 SO23 9EH 01962 860011 07835 118044
Our Keywords: nlp neuro-lingusitic programming hypnotherapy hypnosis counselling hypnotist hypnotherapist hypnotherapists advice psychotherapy life coaching neuro linguistic executive training development business strategy strategies training courses help master practitioner trainer change changes peace calm confident relaxed performance enhancement fears phobias anxieties stop smoking weight loss depression sexual problems difficulites self limiting trauma traumatic habits relationships relating negative thought thoughts assertiveness goal setting leadership integrity sales selling persuasion listening presentations presenting public speaking heights spiders snakes difficult people team building management styles stress stressed leading motivating motivation winchester london southampton harley street central london private practice hampshire confidential personal private Fears and Phobias Public Speaking Fear of Flying Social Situations Disease & Death Stage Fright Vomiting Spiders Enclosed Spaces Needles Blood Heights Dentists Blushing Snakes Driving Open Spaces Redundancy Fear of Fear Public Image Anxiety and Stress Confidence Issues Social Anxieties Performance Anxiety Panic Attacks Nervousness Negative Thoughts Sexual Concerns Addictions Depression Dependencies Compulsions Fetishes fear phobia social anxiety situations nlp neuro-linguistic steve witchet witchit wicket wichet
C H A N G E W O R K S
NLP Changeworks is the UK Trading Style of Steve Wichett and Associates, a UK private practice with offices in Harley Street, Central London, Winchester, and Southampton, Hampshire. We deliver personal and professional change and development around the United Kingdom, using NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Coaching and Counselling Skills, Hypnotherapy, TFT (Thought Field Therapy), Psychotherapy, Training Courses, Executive Coaching and Development, and Business Strategies. This page and its contents are the exclusive copyright © of NLP Changeworks 2018. Reproduction in any form (without written consent) is forbidden.
For your free hypnotic download click here
Abuse and Assault
Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Depression and Hopelessness
Fears and Phobias: Blood, Blushing, Dentists, Driving, Enclosed Spaces, Flying, Heights, Needles, Open Spaces, Public Speaking, Sickness, Social Situations, Snakes, Spiders, Stage Fright, Fear of Fear Itself.
Habits and Obsessive Behaviours
Low Self Esteem
Sexual Problems and Difficulties
Self Limiting Beliefs
Stop Smoking Treatments
Stress and Worry
Hypnotherapy and NLP in Winchester, Hampshire and Harley Street, Central London
Recent Press and Articles
The Independent (June 2009) on 'Revenge'
For the most shining example of the latter, consider Nelson Mandela. As a politician he was no great shakes, but it didn't matter, for he had already committed perhaps the single most important act in his nation's history, rescuing his country from bloodshed and inspiring the world: he forgave his enemies.
But for those of us who lack the Mandela spirit, how are we to satisfy our bloodlust and burning need for justice without ending up looking just as bad as the person who wronged us? It's a tough one, but there is a practical alternative. I got it from a rather brilliant lifestyle coach I know called Steve Wichett, who has found it especially useful when treating obsessive compulsives and sociopaths. (sic)
First, he stresses, it's absolutely essential to get the bitterness out of your system: "Resenting someone is like drinking poison yourself and hoping they die." But actually punishing them often makes you feel worse. So, the way you deal with it is this: in your imagination you construct a form of vengeance every bit as dire and elaborate as that enacted by Titus Andronicus or my friend X, adding all the necessary swear words, sound effects, gougings and weaponry. Then, once you have relished your revenge in all its full hideousness, you let the feeling go and forget all about it.
Confidence Booster Tips and Strategies (May 2014)
Over his 20 years in private practice, popular Harley Street Therapist and NLP Master Practitioner Steve Wichett has noticed just how individuals think and feel to lower their own self-confidence. These are the top ten tips he regularly offers to combat this unnecessary problem. See how well you can put them into practice!
1) Always do what you say you will do. Walk your talk. This is my number one tip. If I'm not sure, then I will say so. I never fully commit to a thing that is not absolutely within my control and ability. This gives me tremendous self- confidence, in that I am right to trust myself, completely.
2) Stop remembering struggles, difficulties and failures, start remembering achievements, accomplishments and successes. Your unconscious mind just doesn't understand time, so when you dwell on past occurrences, then a powerful part of you believes you are reliving this event. Over and over again. Great if that's a positive experience you have chosen to reinforce!
3) Course-correct for success, not failure. Act according to your desired outcomes, achievements and goals. Stop catastrophising! Learn to look ahead and anticipate where course corrections might be needed, and always be heading towards what you want.
4) Take personal responsibility. If you fail or you're late or you forget, own up. Ask yourself 'what could I have done differently?' If the answer is always nothing, or 'yes, but' style justifications, then you will continue to disappoint yourself and others. And part of you knows why.
5) Plan to succeed and act according to that plan. Just Accept it. And Expect it. And be Grateful for it - in advance of receiving it! This one strategy alone will dramatically change your default state.
6) Surround yourself with support - books, recordings, poems, quotes, films, people etc. Anyone or anything that inspires and motivates you. Have fun while exploring both simple and complex delights.
7) Practice positivity, not negativity! Cultivate an 'attitude of gratitude' about yourself and your life. In any given moment, check your stream of thoughts, feelings, actions. Do you feel good? What wonderful thing might happen soon? And what would be even better than that?
8) Think about PPPPPPP! Proper Prior Preparation Prevents Poor Performance. Another tried and tested tip. Whether its going shopping, going for an interview, or going on a date, ask yourself: “How do I need to prepare for this? What outcome do I WANT? What do I need to practice, learn or research? What is the best state/attitude/thoughts and feelings for me to have?’
9) Stop 'trying' and start 'doing'. 'Trying' is just an advance excuse for failure. Master Yoda put it so elegantly in Star Wars. ‘There is no TRY. You do, or do not (do a thing)’.
10) Avoid the temptation to 'just give up' or go into 'freefall'. That never works out well, and is just an excuse for self-indulgence and negative reinforcement!
Copyright © NLP Changeworks 2014